CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Post!

My first blog post! This will be short but I wanted to start this 100 pound year today. The 100 pound year is exactly what it sounds like - this year, starting May 6, 2009 and ending May 6, 2010 is the year I will lose 100 pounds. Coincidentally, this is about how overweight I am. So, I will do my "about me" and profile tomorrow, but I didn't want to put this first post off any longer. I have a "slight" tendency to procrastinate.

This blog will be a work in progress, but two features I definitely want to include are "Tomorrow's Menu" and a Walking Ticker. "Tomorrow's Menu" will be exactly that - what I'm going to eat the next day. It's an accountability tool for me because menu planning is a constant struggle for me, but feel free to pilfer them. I'm new to blogging but I bet I can figure out a practical way to post recipes on here too.

The Walking Ticker is simply to keep track of my goal of walking 50 miles a month.

I'm excited to get started and look forward to getting into this even more. Any support, suggestions, questions and comments will be greatly appreciated.

See you tomorrow!

0 comments: