CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Why I'm Going to Exercise Today

I keep wishing I would find a blog or website that I could go to everyday to get the "perfect" inspiration to motivate me to exercise. I haven't found it and really that kind of motivation would be quite impossible for any one blog to aspire. So when I feel this way, I guess I'm going to be my own motivation.



So my motivation to haul myself to the gym for 3 miles on the treadmill and a nautilus circuit is....If this is truly going to be the "once and for all" weight loss I need to be a grown up -"man up" - and do what needs to be done! Otherwise I'm just kidding myself. So at 3pm on a Friday, I'm going.

UPDATE - I made it - 2.5 miles on the treadimill and upped all my weights on the Nautilus. Woo Hoo!

1 comments:

Sheryl said...

wow, dee, you are doing awesome!! i am very proud and impressed. i won't recognize you next time you come by to get me!!

let me know when you find that blog that motivates you to exercise!!